GOLD PRO SERIES
New for 2020 is the GOLD PRO series, five models with lenses dedicated to various individual sports; Watersport, Road, Off-Road, Snow and Golf.
The PRO lenses combine Color Highlight and Color Contrast technologies. With Northug Eyewear's use of especially functional color spectra, our PRO lenses offers the best possible color filtration feature. This is to improve the colors required for a specific sport - for better performance and maximum enjoyment of the activity.
GOLD PRO Snow
Design Purpose: Preferably used for snow&ski on sunny days. Provides sharper vision for better high-speed safety.
- Significantly improve the color contrast and visibility - to see the contour of snow clearly
- Distinguish the route, obstacles and snow details easily, to have faster judgement, to find safe a way during speeding in snowy conditions
- Filter more high-energy of blue-light to protect eyes and avoid eyestrain
- Multi-layered coating in orange to reflect bright light or glare
- Provides 100% UV protection
The glasses come in two sizes, with the Standard model being the widest. They look similar and have the same technical features, but Standard is slightly wider and has longer temples. The Standard model fits with standard lenses.
Size Standard High lens: Height: 5.8 cm. Height with upper and lower frame: 6.5 cm. Length: 17.5 cm. Width: 15.4 cm.
The Narrow model is narrower, slightly smaller and fits well with slightly narrower faces as well as juniors. The Narrow model fits with narrow lenses.
Size Narrow High Lens: Height: 5.5 cm. Height with upper and lower frame: 6 cm. Length: 15.7 cm. Width: 14.8 cm.