GOLD PRO SERIES
New for 2020 is the GOLD PRO series, five models with lenses dedicated to various individual sports; Watersport, Road, Off-Road, Snow and Golf.
The PRO lenses combine Color Highlight and Color Contrast technologies. With Northug Eyewear's use of especially functional color spectra, our PRO lenses offers the best possible color filtration feature. This is to improve the colors required for a specific sport - for better performance and maximum enjoyment of the activity.
GOLD PRO Off-Road
Design Purpose: Preferably used in terrain, on rough roads or trails. Easily distinguish and highlights obstacles such as rocks, mud or potholes so you maintains safety even at high speed in terrain.
- Enhance the red, brown and yellow colors to easier judge the track&road condition to choose the proper route quickly
- Filters the high-energy of blue-light to protect eyes and increase clarity
- Makes it easier to see obstacles, rocks, mud or holes to increase safety
- Multi-layer coating reflects strong light or glare for maximum eye comfort
- Provides 100% UV protection
The glasses come in two sizes, with the Standard model being the widest. They look similar and have the same technical features, but Standard is slightly wider and has longer temples. The Standard model fits with standard lenses.
Size Standard High lens: Height: 5.8 cm. Height with upper and lower frame: 6.5 cm. Length: 17.5 cm. Width: 15.4 cm.
The Narrow model is narrower, slightly smaller and fits well with slightly narrower faces as well as juniors. The Narrow model fits with narrow lenses.
Size Narrow High Lens: Height: 5.5 cm. Height with upper and lower frame: 6 cm. Length: 15.7 cm. Width: 14.8 cm.