GOLD PRO SERIES
New for 2020 is the GOLD PRO series, five models with lenses dedicated to various individual sports; Watersport, Road, Off-Road, Snow and Golf.
The PRO lenses combine Color Highlight and Color Contrast technologies. With Northug Eyewear's use of especially functional color spectra, our PRO lenses offers the best possible color filtration feature. This is to improve the colors required for a specific sport - for better performance and maximum enjoyment of the activity.
GOLD PRO Water Sports
Design Purpose: Revo Polarised lenses for use nearby or on water, to more clearly see targets / obstacles etc. on the surface, with minimal distortion in the field of view. The lens is designed for optimum use properties of activity at and on water, but note that the structure is not floating.
- Filters away blue light on the sea surface to see targets such as fish in the sea easier
- Filters high-energy blue tones up to 420 nm, to protect and avoid weary eyes over time
- Filters the glare between green and red to enhance your vision
- Polarized lenses block glare to increase eye comfort
- Blue multi-coating to reflect bright light and blue tones
- Provides 100% UV protection
The glasses come in two sizes, with the Standard model being the widest. They look similar and have the same technical features, but Standard is slightly wider and has longer temples. The Standard model fits with standard lenses.
Size Standard High lens: Height: 5.8 cm. Height with upper and lower frame: 6.5 cm. Length: 17.5 cm. Width: 15.4 cm.
The Narrow model is narrower, slightly smaller and fits well with slightly narrower faces as well as juniors. The Narrow model fits with narrow lenses.
Size Narrow High Lens: Height: 5.5 cm. Height with upper and lower frame: 6 cm. Length: 15.7 cm. Width: 14.8 cm.